In an average lounge room during winter with heating on there will be a temperature difference of up to 10 deg C between the top of a room and floor level (The gradient).
Up to 50% of a family’s heating budget can be going to heat the air at the ceiling. This reservoir of costly heated air is waste.
Using proven principals of destratification used widely in offices, airports and sports halls Tibio recirculates over 720* cubic metres of pre-heated air daily from the top of the heat gradient at ceiling level.
Tibio delivers this heat to the level a family need it effectively creating a ‘free’ source of heat for a tiny running cost.
The table below shows the coefficiencies of Tibio across typical gradients from 7degC to 10degC. and the value of the potential weekly heat recovered.
£ ValuePer Week
- Gradient in room
- Cost per week *
- Energy transferred
£ 1.73Per Week
- 7.0 deg C
- 152.6 (watts per hr)
£ 1.97Per Week
- 8.0 deg C
- 174.4 (watts per hr)
£ 2.22Per Week
- 9.0 deg C
- 196.2 (watts per hr)
Your SavingBiggest Saving
£ 2.47Per Week
- 10 deg C
- 218.0 (watts per hr)
- High efficiency – returns upto 52 times running cost in heat recovered using proven principals of destratification
- Simple installation with removable non destructive tabs for easy repositioning.
- Options for variable speed, automatic operation by thermostat pre-sets, feature lighting, rechargeable battery pack
- Supplied fully assembled ready for installation or DIY self-assembly.
- CE compliant. 3 year warranty. High efficiency, low dB, long life fan assembly.
- Provided with appropriate connections for EU and USA power supplies.